Monday, June 25, 2007

How Are We Going To Get Out of Debt?

My husband and I have been slowly working on paying our debt off. But it always felt like we were just spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere. On a message board I visit I noticed that there were people that kept asking about Dave Ramsey. Everyone keep recommending his book The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness I didn't want to spend the money on a book that could turn out be just a lot of hype. So I requested a copy from my local library. There was a long wait list for the book! Once I got it I couldn't put it down, and even dh read some.

So, if you want to get out of debt, but aren't sure where to start I'd get a copy of "The Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. I would make that your starting point.

So we read the book, and then started our second step. Making a budget. I'll cover that in my next post.

No comments: