Tuesday, July 10, 2007

$58,000 paid off in one year?

Well, we needed a GOAL date to pay off this debt.

We started keeping track at the end of March.

I want to have this debt gone and done with by April 1st, 2008
.

That is 8 1/2 months away!!!!!!!

We've been getting intense around here about cutting our spending, reducing/cutting bills and paying down the debt.

And I'm doing my bit by trying to bring in a little extra money from home. Yeah, it would be nice to bring in thousands of $$ extra every month, but I just don't have the time to make it a full time thing. My husband works full time, and unless I get a babysitter, I'm not going to be able to work full time also.

But I'm happy with a few hundred dollars or more extra each month I can make by working part-time during my little one's naps.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck on reaching your goal! I think you will be able to do it.

Mom of 3 said...

Wow! My first comment.

Thank-you :)

We have totally changed how we spend money now, and I'm excited now to have a goal to work towards.